“COLOR LOVE” RED MAHOGANY: ALKEMILLA ECO BIO COSMETIC
First of all, I want to thank the company, especially the sweet Loredana for the opportunity to test the Color Lovein Mahogany Red color.
What is Color Love?
For those who do not know it yet, Color Love is an organic hair conditioner with reflective power!
These balms are made from organic plant extracts such as Camelia, Coffee, Millet, Sunflower and vitamin E with high antioxidant power. Thanks to these precious active ingredients, Color Love gives dry, damaged, brittle, colored, bleached hair and with meches maximum hydration and shine!
They have very high conditioning, restructuring, protective and reflecting power. In fact, within their formula there are pigments that guarantee the complete saturation of hair color, giving a uniform, deep and intense reflecting effect.
The Color Loves are available in 6 colors:
- Copper Hot Blond
- Cold Blond
- Black / Blue
- Mahogany red
- Hot Brown
- Chill Brown
As a lover of Henné and its wonderful coppery nuances, could I not choose to test the “Red Mahogany”? Of course not!
The Color Love Mahogany Red is enriched with the following organic plant extracts: Calendula, Lavender, Poppy, and Henna.
- Henné extract: the Henna powder has been used for centuries for the care and natural coloring of skin and hair thanks to its most important active ingredient; the lawsone. As for hair care, Henné is able to bind to the hair’s keratin and gives it natural radiance and vitality. It also has reinforcing, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Calendula extract: this extract is indicated for dry, fragile and stressed hair; in fact it significantly contributes to reinforce them and make them shinier, giving them a healthy and shiny appearance. Moreover, its extract is very effective even on greasy hair because it helps to clean the scalp in-depth and make the hair silkier.
- Lavender extract: Lavender is a real cure for the hair thanks to the many beneficial properties that allow you to have a healthy-looking and radiant hair. It helps to fortify and give shine to the hair and soothe the scalp from the annoying burning and itching. Finally, it also has an extraordinary stimulating action on growth!
- Poppy Extract: this extract provides a supply of vitamins and nutrients, which is essential for recreating the natural lipid coating of the hair. Poppy is very useful to restore the pH and cancel the negative charges that are generated after shampooing; in fact, it allows the keratin flakes that make up the hair cuticle to compact, preventing the hair from becoming electrified. Gives hair brightness and softness!
- Vitamin E: a powerful natural antioxidant that ensures healthy, shiny and strong hair.
HOW TO USE AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
For several months I have been using this hair conditioner constantly (at least once a week) to keep the hair shiny and rich in nuances.
I use it after shampooing my hair. I apply the product evenly on lengths and ends, using a glove and leaving it on for about 10 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water and dry.
Although it contains colored pigments, it does not stain or leave unsightly residues on skin and skin.
I love it because, in addition to untangling and conditioning the hair just like a common conditioner, it gives spectacular reflexes to the hair! The hair is shinier and visibly healthier.
In the case of colored hair, it reduces the normal loss of gloss by delaying the intervals in which chemical or natural coloring is used.
I recommend Color Love to those who want to revive their natural color and to those looking for high performance and eco-sustainable reflection!
Leave a Reply