CURLY MODELING MILK: ALKEMILLA ECO BIO COSMETIC
This new product is Ricci Modeling Milk and has been designed to give greater definition to the hedgehog without giving up its natural softness.
Alkemilla’s curly modeling milk is really perfect to give your hair a natural and shaped look. Especially effective in combination with the best flat iron for curly hair!
Contains organic extracts of Wild Soy and Sweet Almonds, with moisturizing and emollient power. Oats, Mile, Mimosa Wax, and Vitamin E protect and restructure the hair, forming soft, natural and voluminous curls.
It’s semi-fluid, cream-like texture allows you to shape your curls at will, giving greater volume and definition.
INCI: Aqua [Water] (Eau), Dicapryly ether, Myristyl lactate, Propanediol, Betaine, Jojoba esters, Cetearyl alcohol, Saccharide isomerate, Sodium polyitaconate, Hydrolyzed quinoa, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almond) fruit extract (*), Glycine soja ( Soybean) seed extract (*), Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract (*), Panicum miliaceum (millet) seed extract (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed extract (*), Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed wax [Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax], Acacia decurrens flower wax [Acacia decurrens flower wax], Vegetable (Olus) oil, Lecithin, Polyglycerin-3, Xanthan gum, Decyl glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Glycerin, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol. * from organic farming
FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND BENEFITS
- Quinoa: the extract from Quinoa seeds is a protein ingredient with a remarkable film-forming effect. Its three-dimensional structure fits perfectly with the surface of the hair forming a cohesive and continuous biological film that smoothes the hair giving it a full-bodied and luminous appearance.
- Sweet Almonds: the sweet almond oil, besides being fantastic on the skin, is also perfect for treating damaged and brittle hair. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that promote healthy hair; works to repair hair and make it healthy and shiny again.
- Soy: hydrolyzed soy proteins create a protective film around the hair; they wrap it and create a shield on the edges of the cuticle and at the fracture points for a defined, protected and nourished crown.
- Oats: Oat strengthens the hair fiber and cuddles the most delicate scalp, protecting it from external agents, moisturizing it and taking care of the most delicate and fragile hair. A real nourishment for the hair that is softer and brighter, nourished without being weighed down. It is also ideal for those who suffer from greasy hair.
- Millet: Mile is a cereal well known, at least in the popular tradition, for the care and beauty of hair. It is, in fact, a well-known natural remedy to strengthen the hair, especially in times of stress. The benefits on the hair seem to be dictated by some substances of which the Mile naturally has a large quantity: magnesium, cysteine, methionine, vitamins, and iron. In particular, it seems that the proteins of the millet, containing sulfur amino acids, are the ones that favor the health of the hair; in fact, the formation of keratin is stimulated, a substance of which hair and nails are composed. The Mile also contains silicic acid, useful for facilitating the elasticity, resistance, and firmness of the hair.
- Sunflower: the oil extracted from sunflower seeds, as well as in the kitchen, is also useful in cosmetics for the beauty of skin and hair. It is rich in vitamin E which, thanks to its antioxidant properties, benefits the skin and hair. A lotion prepared with this type of oil gives the hair softness and shine.
- Mimosa wax: Mimosa wax is a vegetable wax with a delicate floral scent. Thanks to its melting temperature above 65 ° C it is a hard wax that can successfully replace beeswax in preparations. It is particularly suitable for lip balms, hair products and body lotions where it helps to regulate the consistency and brings a slightly fresh and floral fragrance.
- Vitamin E: a powerful natural antioxidant that ensures healthy, shiny and strong hair.
ADVICE ON USE
Apply a small amount of product after shampooing on damp hair, then massage and dry. To rekindle the curls, apply to the hair when it is just damp and dry.
- Denomination: Ricci modeling milk
- Brand: Alkemilla Eco Bio Cosmetic
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Price: 11.90 euros
- PAO: 6 months
- Made in Italy
- Certified Organic Eco QC and AIAB
- Nickel tested
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- No: PEG, EDTA, parabens, SLS, Propylen Glycol, BHT, BHA, silicones, petrolatum