HAIR MASK WITH SNAIL FLAVOR: NUVO COSMETIC
Thanks to Nuvo Cosmetic this month I’m testing a really innovative hair mask based on snail slime. As I told you in the previous article about the presentation of some references of the Nuvo line, the company differs from other houses of cosmetic products based on snail slime for the choice of having its own personal snail breeding located at opened in the province of Verona right in the hills of the enchanting Lake Garda. In this way, the company succeeds in extracting the necessary raw material and keeping the health of the snails monitored.
The Nuvo Cosmetic snail slime hair mask is suitable for all types of hair. It combines all the natural benefits of natural masks by adapting to all types of hair.
The burr extracted from snails has an exceptional effect on the hair thanks to the presence of elements such as mucopolysaccharides, glycolic acid, allantoin, elastin, and collagen. All these elements contribute to creating a sort of film on the hair, protecting it from external agents and giving it better combing and elasticity. In addition to guaranteeing greater strength and resistance to the use of rubber bands or styling products, the burr obtained from Aspersa Müller snails is particularly suitable for combating hair loss and thus preventing thinning, especially in the period of change of season.
In addition to containing snail slime, the Nuvò hair mask is formulated with other special active ingredients for fortifying and disentangling actions. In its formulation, it contains vegetable keratin, hypericum extract, nettle extract, sage extract, jojoba oil, coconut oil, orange extract, almond oil and provitamin B5.
- Vegetable Keratin: a protein that is used in hair products for its deeply restructuring and strengthening action;
- Hypericum extract: healing, antiseptic, emollient and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Nettle Extract: Nettle leaves provide vitamins and minerals useful for strengthening hair; its extract fights dandruff and oily hair; contrasts the fall; stimulates regrowth;
- Sage extract: excellent purifying and sebum regulator, helps to keep the skin and hair more healthy and shiny;
- Jojoba Oil: natural emollient and protective moisturizer, regulates sebaceous secretions and has a natural filter against UV rays; leaves hair soft without weighing it down or greasing;
- Coconut Oil: rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and nutrients; it is an oil characterized by its penetrability and is, therefore, one of the best carriers of the active ingredients. Makes hair shiny and strong and reduces flaking.
- Orange extract: thanks to its high purifying and moisturizing power it helps to combat dandruff and dry hair; shinier and cleaner hair;
- Almond Oil: perfect for treating damaged and brittle hair; rich in fatty acids and vitamins;
- Provitamin B5: also known as pantothenic acid, it helps the hair stay healthy, fortifying them to the point of counting a considerable anti-fall power among its benefits. Gives shine and vitality.
Its targeted and professional formulation thanks to its 10 natural active ingredients manages to give shine, nourishment, and softness to the hair. Detangles and avoids frizz.
I recommend this product in case of split or frizzy hair because it has a disciplined and anti-frizz action. Moreover, it has a profound regenerating effect on the hair. Thanks to these actions it is particularly recommended for hair damaged by chemical dyes or weakened by stress due to the heat of styling tools such as hairdryer, iron, and plate.
Leave a Reply