JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS: PROFESSIONAL BIO COSMETICS DIRECTLY FROM AMERICA
Hi beautiful, welcome back to my blog!
WHO IS JOHN MASTERS?
John Masters was born in New York, with a natural talent for cutting and hair color. His career skyrocketed in the 1970s while working in the most renowned shows in Miami and Manhattan.
In the 1980s he moved permanently to New York where his reputation as a talented designer continued to grow in the field of fashion and beauty industries.
During his experience, John Masters became increasingly fascinated by the potential of organic components and at the same time understood the serious health risks to which those who inhaled and used chemicals in the salons were exposed.
After leaving this sector, he began using ammonia-free hair colors and began receiving customers in his apartment.
In 1991 he created his first line of organic hair care products, with the name Dry Hair Nourishment and Defrizzer.
In 1994 John Masters opened the first clean-air salon in the world, in SoHo, New York, where only ammonia-free hair colors were used and the use of perms, hairsprays or toxic manicure services was not permitted. Shortly afterward, he completed the organic line with body care products, without parabens.
Today, John Masters Organics lines include more than 40 organic hair and body care products.
This philosophy has been embraced by various celebrities who stand in defense of the environment and animals such as Nelly Furtado, Rosario Dawson, Anna Paquin, Rachel McAdams, Erika Christensen, Josh Duhamel, Kristin Davis, Liev Schreiber, Zooey Deschanel, Rosie Huntington- Whitely and Thandie Newton.
JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS
Starting in 2011, the John Masters Organics line began to make its debut also in Italy thanks to the imports of the very first bioprofumeries that started to embrace the NO SLS, parabens, DEA, MEA, TEA and GMO philosophy.
Indeed, all John Masters Organics ingredients and products comply with strict guidelines:
- All products must be 70% -100% organic. Petroleum or coal-based ingredients are not permitted.
- All the essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycolic, which would nullify the effectiveness of the oils.
- All the ingredients must be collected using environmentally friendly techniques (for example hand-picked).
- All extracts from plants must be cold-pressed and not distilled hot, this would nullify the therapeutic properties of these extracts.
- No ingredient or final product should be tested on animals.
- All ingredients and packaging must be biodegradable in 15 days.
- All ingredients must be as zero-kilometer as possible.
- Do not use artificial colors, fragrances or fillers.
- You should not use sodium laurisulphate, parabens, diethanolamine (DEA), monoethanolamine (MEA) and triethanolamine (TEA).
- Do not use GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
The hairline consists of numerous references that are divided into the following categories: shampoo, conditioner, and treatments, styling, and finishing.
The products of the line that I liked the most and which I would like to present to you are the Entegra Dry Hair Shampoo (Oenothera biennis) and the Dry Hair Conditioner with Lavender and Avocado.
SHAMPOO FOR DRY HAIR NAGRA (OENOTHERA BIENNIS)
The Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), together with 7 proteins and amino acids, 10 certified organic extracts, and 11 certified organic vegetable oils, works by moisturizing and softening dry hair.
HOW TO USE
This shampoo is indicated mainly for dry or damaged hair.
It is used by applying it to wet hair and massaging the skin thoroughly to stimulate the microcirculation of the skin and purifying the entire hair. Afterward, rinse with plenty of warm water.
BALM FOR DRY HAIR WITH LAVENDER AND AVOCADO
As you can imagine, for my curly and curly hair I chose “Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner” where Lavender and Avocado oil are combined with over 10 certified organic vegetable extracts and oils to guarantee deep hydration and vitality to dry hair. The hair is shiny and sumptuously soft. With a wonderful light aroma of Lavender.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using this conditioner to dry or damaged hair and to chemically treated and colored hair.
It can be used after each shampoo or as a weekly treatment, as needed.